Friday, September 17, 2010

I’m Not Dead Yet…!

While I do not for a minute believe people eagerly await posts, reviews, and articles on CR, I just wanted to say: I’m not dead!

I’m struggling with a particularly stubborn illness and concurrent PhD re-writes at the moment (I have approximately nine weeks until I submit my thesis), so the website’s had to take a slight back seat for the moment. I have not, however, been totally idle, and here’s a quick list of things you can (hopefully) look forward to in the upcoming week or two:

- An article/rant about the politics in political thrillers and how people are coming to view the genre (I use ‘political thriller’ as a catch-all for spy- and international thrillers, also).

- Reviews by me of Mike Lawson’s House Justice (Atlantic Monthly Press), Nathan Long’s Zombieslayer, and the Sabbat Worlds anthology edited by Dan Abnett (Black Library)

20100917-Upcoming

- Reviews of Celine Kiernan’s The Crowded Shadows, Gail Carriger’s Soulless (Orbit Books), and Scott Westerfeld’s Leviathan & Behemoth (Simon & Schuster) from Alyssa.

20100917-Upcoming2

I’ll try to get some more posts and reviews written and thrown up here whenever I can manage it. Normal service should resume in a couple of weeks or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment